This statement applies to content published on the citbag.sport.wales domain. For information on Sport Wales, including the Sport Wales Accessibility Statement, visit www.sport.wales.
This website is run by the Sports Council for Wales (Sport Wales). It is designed to be used by as many people as possible. The text should be clear and simple to understand. You should be able to:
- zoom in up to 300% without problems
- navigate the website using just a keyboard
- Change the page to a high contrast mode, a grayscale mode or an inverted colours mode
- Use the link finder to locate every link on the page through a simple select field
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
MEASURES TO SUPPORT ACCESSIBILITY
Sport Wales takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of this Sport Wales website:
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide accessibility training for our staff.
- Regularly review and update content.
WE ALSO TRY TO ENSURE THAT:
- All images in our sites contain appropriate alternate text.
- Every interactive element of the website is reachable in different ways, including by keyboard navigation.
- Interactive elements have changes of style when hovered over with the mouse or focused on by keyboard navigation.
- All foreground and background colours are checked to ensure sufficient contrast, or given alternative text in the case of images.
- Our content is written clearly, concisely, free of jargon and in plain English.
- All pages use headings in a logical and ordinate way.
- All ‘calls to action’ are easy to find.
TECHNICAL INFORMATION ABOUT THIS WEBSITE’S ACCESSIBILITY
Sport Wales is committed to making its websites accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
CONTENT THAT’S NOT WITHIN THE SCOPE OF THE ACCESSIBILITY REGULATIONS
Third-party products and websites
Some parts of our website may require the use of third-party software. Our website may also contain hyperlinks to external third-party websites, for your convenience. We have no control over the content published on third-party websites or their products. Please refer to the provider’s website for support information.
Some of the “Resource Download” type of resources contain links to Word docs, PowerPoints and other downloadable documents that have not been audited for accessibility.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of this Sport Wales website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers or you require content in a different format.
Postal address: Communications and Digital, Sport Wales, Sport Wales National Centre, Sophia Gardens, Cardiff, CF11 9SW
We aim to respond to feedback within 5 business days.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
HOW WE TESTED THIS WEBSITE
We have used the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard to test this website.
An audit of this site was carried out by the Digital Accessibility Centre on 23 May 2022.
PREPARATION OF THIS ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
This statement was prepared on 16 May 2022, and last updated on 5 July 2022.Last updated on 05/07/2022